Program Educational Objectives:
- Equip the students to gather basic and advanced knowledge and prepare them to do technical and original scientific research in the field of Electrical-Electronics Engineering.
- Convey information to the students about the latest theoretical and application oriented developments in electrical, electronics, control and telecommunication technologies.
- Prepare the students to acquire a strong background in the basics and advances in electrical machines, electronic devices, telecommunications infrastructure, necessary hardware, software tools, system, control concepts, mathematical and physical skills.
- Emphasize the importance of multidisciplinary work, coordination, leadership, project management, project execution, systematic work, innovative approaches, design tools, manufacturing and industrial views.
- Enhance the abilities of the students in writing and oral communication skills, encourage them in presenting their original work in local and international conferences and publishing in local and SCI journals.
- Provide the students insights about the social and ethical value aspects of Electrical-Electronics Engineering.